Responsibilities & Desired Skillsets
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Developing all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into the application
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalable and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions; may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- 5+ years of Expertise in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
- Understanding of micro-services-based architecture on Kubernetes platform
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system. Understanding of integration with caching technologies like, Redis
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture. Understanding of asynchronous programming in Python
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific project
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, services and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application. Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform. Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of nosql Database architecture like Mongo DB. Basic understanding of front-end technologies.
Send us your CV on email@example.com