We thank you and appreciate your subscription to our website. Please read the policy, conditions and process carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our subscriber, concerning the subscription you make on our website. We make every effort to have our website meet your expectations. However, if due to any reason or unavoidable circumstances, you wish to cancel your subscription and claim a refund, we shall cancel your subscription and process your refund within seven working days of receiving your request The amount refundable to you and the mode of refund is as under:-
Terms of Cancellation and Refund:
- A claim for cancellation can be made at any time before the expiry of the subscription period.
- The cancellation request shall be processed only if the email requesting for such cancellation is received from the email address registered in your account. The email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The amount of refund that a subscriber is eligible will be determined on the basis of the unexpired subscription period. For calculating the refund amount the entire GST portion which is included in the subscription amount received shall first be reduced and the refund amount will be calculated based on the net subscription amount (net of GST) and will be proportionate to the balance days of the subscription period as divided by total subscription period. To illustrate if the subscription amount paid by the subscriber is Rs. 10,000/- for one year and the subscriber seeks a refund after 85 days, the refund will be determined as under:
Gross Subscription Amount = Rs. 10,000/-
GST on the same (18% rate at the time of subscription) = Rs. 1,525/-
(10,000 * 18/118)
Net Subscription Amount (net of GST) = Rs. 8,475/-
Total Subscription Period = 365 days
Unexpired Subscription Period = 365 – 85 = 280 days
[Refund = (Net Subscription Amount * Unexpired Subscription Period /Total Subscription Period)]
- The refund will be processed and credited through the same payment gateway from which the subscription amount was received. In the event that the subscription was received directly by cheque/bank transfer, the refund would be given by issuing an, at par cheque drawn on any scheduled bank in India and would be issued only in the name of the subscriber. The cheque would be couriered to the address provided by the subscriber in the request for cancellation. In such cases, the email requesting for cancellation should clearly provide the name, address, contact number and bank details of the subscriber seeking the cancellation and refund.
- No refund will be issued to any subscriber residing out of India in case payment has been received other than through a payment gateway.
If your refund is not received within 7 working days of the cancellation request being placed, please contact us at email@example.com for further assistance.