What are the services offered as part of the Mojo Professional package?
- Stock Score – We give a Buy/Sell/Hold call across all 4,000 stocks to help you make better investment choices.
- Model Portfolios – Our model portfolios help you to follow an unbiased and disciplined investment approach.
- Portfolio Optimisation – Portfolio optimizer helps to identify issues in your portfolio and suggest changes to help you build a more robust portfolio.
- Mojo Stocks – Mojo Stocks are the highest rated stocks as per MarketsMojo’s methodology.
- Screeners – Identify the stocks that are best suited for your investment style.
- Verdict – Real time research on All stocks
- Stock of the Month – Handpicked stock ideas from our CIO, once a month.
What is the free content available?
- Markets Overview, stock news and updates
- Watchlist, Portfolio and Portfolio Analyzer
- Broker Recommendations
- Results corner
- Stock pages – stock data and limited access to Mojo Dashboard, Mojo Dots and Analysis
Is Marketsmojo a broker? And do Marketsmojo gives stock recommendations with Target Price and Time Frame? Will intraday stock tips be provided?
- MarketsMojo is not a broker, advisor, mutual fund or any sort of a financial intermediary. Marketsmojo does not recommend stocks. We are there only to make investors aware, empowered and knowledgeable about their financial decisions, all our research is available on the stock page.
What types of packages are offered by Marketsmojo?
- Click here to find out about the subscription plans.
What are the MarketsMojo Parameters?
- At MarketsMojo we crystallize the entire analysis and club them under Long-Term Drivers (Quality, Valuation) and Near-Term drivers (Financial Trend, Technicals)
Long Term Drivers - Quality
- Quality signifies long term financial performance of the company.
- Our basic assumption is that High Quality translates into a Strong and consistent Long term financial performance of the company.
- Our methodology uses multiple long-term data points across Business Quality and Management Quality and takes into account factors like Growth, Efficiency and Capital Structure.
- We have seen a high correlation between a company’s Quality and its long-term stock price performance.
Factors Analysed: Multiple long term factors across:
- Growth: Sales, Profit and Operating Profit.
- Capital Structure: Debt to Equity, Debt to EBIDTA, Interest Coverage, Sales to Capital Employed.
- Management Quality: ROCE/ROE, Pledged Shares, Institutional Holding, Related Party transactions, Operating CF to Profits, Tax Ratio etc.
Long Term Drivers - Valuation
- Valuation signifies the attractiveness of the company’s share at its current stock price.
- A good company trading at expensive multiples may not yield the desired returns for your investment, hence, looking at valuation becomes very important.
- To analyse valuation, we look at the company’s historical multiples as well as relative multiples to market and industry.
- We have looked at many variables including asset based valuations to make the measure more stable and meaningful.
Near Term Driver - Financial Trend
- Financial trend measures the near term financial performance of the company over the last few quarters.
- Our methodology runs Big Data analysis on Multiple Parameters across financial results including quarterly results, profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow statement and shareholding pattern.
- We have seen a strong correlation with the financial trend and stock price movement of companies.
Assessing Financial Trend:
- A very comprehensive measure, it looks at the trend of financial parameters over primarily over the last few quarters
- Every parameter has a threshold and a unique score attached to it.
- Higher the financial trend score the better it is.
Near Term Driver - Technicals
- We have created a Technical indicator which captures the momentum in stock price and volume.
- The indicator includes a combination of parameters like Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Dow Theory etc.
- We have found that the use of this indicator along with a Positive Financial trend helps improves the portfolio performance.
What is the Time frame for Mojo indicators update?
- Quality is monitored constantly and updated with new results
- Valuation updated daily
- Technical updated daily
- Financial trend as and when quarterly results are declared
For Valuation – Why sometimes, company with low PE is shown Expensive and company with high PE in same sector shown Attractive at the current price levels?
- To measure valuation, we link the valuation multiples of the company with its fundamental performance. We believe that companies with better fundamentals should trade at higher multiples. We use a regression model to find out what is the ideal valuation multiple a company should trade at basis its fundamentals adjusting for efficiency, growth and debt. We also adjust this for the company’s sector. After this we compare the ideal multiple with the actual multiple to determine whether it is attractive or expensive at this level. Do read the below blog where we have detailed out our methodology of valuing banks – https://www.marketsmojo.com/blog/mojo-exclusive/a-method-in-madness-540.html
Are there any subjective/qualitative manual intervention included in Mojo parameters and analysis?
- We are a quantitative research site and hence all the analysis that you see on the site is based on reported numbers by the company and not on subjective assessment. We feel that wherever subjectivity comes in, so does human bias, also working with forward looking estimates brings in subjectivity and bias in the analysis. While focusing on numbers we may miss a few opportunities, but we will be sure of the ones we spot.
Do markets mojo provide Portfolio management services?
- We do not have a PMS service; however, we have recently launched "Model Portfolio" under our Mojo Professional subscription pack. Just decide the amount you want to invest and we take over and start advising you.
Do Marketsmojo provides live price feeds?
- We display near live price feeds on the website. You can see the time of the price update on stock pages on the top right corner. The difference usually is within 1 minute.
Does Marketsmojo analyse Mutual Funds and ETFs?
- Mutual Funds and ETFs are in our scheme of things and will be surfaced in future. We want to have a comprehensive analysis on these (like our stocks section) and not just a listing page, hence the delay.
What Is Markets Mojo Portfolio Analyzer?
- Our Portfolio Analyzer evaluates every hidden opportunity and risk in your portfolio and tells you what you should be doing rather what you should be just tracking. Your portfolio will go through our test of 300 formulations which finally results in 7 dots to spot every risk and return opportunity that otherwise may be hidden or stopping the growth of your investments. 7 Dots Portfolio Analysis – Returns, Risk, Liquidity, Diversification, Quality, Valuation, Financial Trend.
What Is Markets Mojo Portfolio Optimizer?
- Portfolio Optimizer will help you to strengthen your portfolio by tailoring your Portfolio Construction and Stock selection as per your Risk Profile and investment preferences.
- This is what it does for you-
- Your existing portfolio - Optimizer analyses it over stocks, sector, risk profiles, market conditions, allocation profiles and your requirements across ALL listed stocks v/s what you hold in your portfolio
- Hold/Switch/Trim - What should you do with your existing stocks after analysing millions of data points and mapped to your key portfolio attributes and your requirements
- Suggested Stock Replacements - Our best picks for you to consider investing in and make your portfolio stronger and manage your risks better
Who owns Marketsmojo.com ?
- Marketsmojo.com is an independent equity research website, launched as a Big Data Analysis based financial investment analyzing platform offering full coverage and unbiased information to an investor across all listed companies. It was launched on 5th June 2016 by our founders Dr. Mohit Batra & Mr. Joyson Thomas. The current Chairman and Mentor of the company is Mr. Haresh Chawla, Partner True North and Ex-Group CEO of Network 18.